- The Shack Burger – fresh ground beef w/lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles & 1,000 island.
- Cajun Bacon Blue Burger -fresh ground beef w/ spicy cajun seasoning, bacon, blue cheese, grilled onion, lettuce & tomato.
- Mediterranean Chicken Burger – house-ground chicken with melted feta, artichoke aioli, lettuce, tomato & onion.
- Nutty Burger – patty made in-house with a variety of nuts & veggies served w/sundried tomato aioli, spring mix, tomato, onion & greens on a wheat roll.
- Steak Sandwich – thinly-sliced grilled sirloin w/onions & mozzarella on a toasted roll.
- Shack Dip – 1/2 lb house-smoked sirloin w/horseradish aioli & pickled red onion on a toasted roll w/au jus.
Grill & More
- Old #8 – House-smoked, grilled pastrami w/swiss, lettuce, tomato & onions on a toasted roll w/vinaigrette.
- Fish & Chips – beer-battered basa filet w/horseradish tartar sauce.
- Cuban – House-smoked pork loin, black forest ham, mustard, pickle & swiss pressed on the grilled.
- Shack Dog – 1/3 lb. dog w/sweet relish & onions.
- Polish Dog – 1/4 lb. served w/sauerkraut, mustard and melted swiss.
- Grilled onion, mushrooms or jalapeños
- Beer cheese sauce, swiss, cheddar, mozzarella, jack, feta or blue cheese
- Bacon, pastrami, avocado or fried egg
All sandwiches come with steak fries OR substitute one of the following for $1.50: house salad, chili, soup, or onion rings.
- House-Roasted Turkey Sandwich – fresh whole-roasted turkey w/swiss, lettuce, tomato & mayo on sourdough. (add cranberry sauce +$.50)
- Mother Theresa – 2 fried eggs on grilled sourdough w/cheddar cheese & your choice of ham or bacon. (Fun FAct: This sandwich is named after the owner’s mother!)
- Classic Reuben – Hot pastrami, sauerkraut, w/melted swiss & 1,000 island on rye.
- Tuna Melt – tuna salad & melted cheddar on grilled sourdough.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich – w/bacon, cheddar, lettuce, tomato & ranch dressing on toasted roll.
- Socal Club – fresh whole-roasted turkey, black forest ham & bacon w/lettuce, tomato & mayo on toasted sourdough.
- The Veg – cucumber, avocado, lettuce, tomato & onion w/pesto cream cheese, on toasted multigrain roll. (add bacon or turkey +$2)
- Patty Melt – fresh ground beef patty w/grilled onions, melted swiss & 1,000 island on grilled swirl rye.
- T.B.A. – fresh whole-roasted turkey, bacon & avocado, lettuce, tomato & mayo on a toasted sourdough roll.
- Tuna Salad Sandwich– w/swiss, lettuce, tomato, onion & herb vinaigrette on a sourdough roll.
- B.L.T. – Shack Style! Bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles & mayo on a toasted roll.
- Chef Antwyne’s Creole Gumbo – Chicken & andouille sausage over white rice.
- Grilled Cheese – choice of cheese & bread.
- Sliders (2) – plain burgers w/fries (add cheese +$1, add produce +$1).
- Mac & Cheese Balls (4) – w/roasted red pepper sauce.
- Kid Dog – smaller version of the Shack Dog served plain w/fries.
- Chicken Strips – served w/fries.
- Giant Bavarian Pretzel – w/beer cheese sauce.
- Churros (5) – w/house-made caramel sauce.
Choice of blue cheese, house vinaigrette, ranch or 1,000 island
- Shack Chop – mixed greens, turkey, ham, swiss, tomato, cucumber, hard boiled egg & croutons.
- Caesar – romaine,House-made croutons & shaved parmesan & lemon vinaigrette (no eggs or anchovies).
$7.50 (Add: grilled chicken: +$3, add beer battered fish +$4)
- House Salad – mixed greens, cucumber, tomato & croutons.
- Steak Fries
- Onion Rings
- House-Made Chili (Add: cheese, onions or jalapeños: +50¢ each)
- Chili Cheese Fries
- Soup of the Day
- New England Clam Chowder
Drinks (all $3.00
- Fountain Sodas (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Pibb Xtra, Lemonade)
- Italian Soda (ask for flavors)
- Sprecher Root Beer 16 oz.
- Bundaberg Ginger Beer (non-alc)
- Tea, Iced or Hot
- Clausthaler non-alcoholic beer
- Apple Juice, Orange Juice
- Coffee Works Italian roast or Jump Start Decaf.
Saturday & Sunday from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Guinness Corned Beef Hash – House-made hash served with two eggs and potatoes
- Biscuits & Gravy – House-made buttermilk biscuits, country gravy & potatoes
- BBB (hangover helper!) – bacon, red onion & jalapeño scramble on a buttermilk biscuit topped with country gravy, served with potatoes & a red beer.
- Mimosa – sparkling wine & orange juice
- Bloody Mary – Soju vodka w/spicy tomato juice
Everything is made to order from scratch, the old-fashioned way, so please relax and enjoy yourself. Please help us be good neighbors; keep driveways clear and keep noise levels low while walking to your car. Thank you!
Split Plate $2.00 / Parties of 6 or more no split checks